The Egyptian copper works was established on September the 26th, 1935. The main purpose for the license was rolling copper & brass to sheets & discs for house-wares industries. At the beginning the activity had been started on one acre, later on, the area was expanded to face many constructions beginning with electric and melting furnaces in 1940.
Company has been confirmed all customers needs of local and external market witch comply quality systems requirements.
For the latest decisions of Metallurgical Industries Holding Co